Monday, February 25, 2019

CROB - DJ Cookie maxed out!


So honestly one of my favorite cookies is DJ cookie,because i literally love DJs like...Uh i can't describe it but i do love how DJs in general make good beats or mixing tunes so that's why anything that's DJ related means i see good shit lol

Did you guys remember this event?I didn't expect that they would reached first place...Wow congratulations DJ cookie!!

I'm pretty sure that Rockstar cookie is jealous at this point but i still love that guitar dude uwu)b



I was planning on finish my art today but i just remembered that i should raise DJ cookie's affection points though because i'm afraid the event will end tomorrow and guess what?I was wrong lol


I thought that the event is the same as the others but phew i was relieved that it's still up until March 26th (and i totally regretted a little that i should draw rather than playing cookie run lmao)

Today i just managed to do something for the cookie and they're my best friend since the affection points went Maxed out!


Not only that,I also got what i wanted,Dj cookie's Jelly!


I'm not finished with the event missions but if you wanted to know how i get the affection maxed out,mostly use Trials to raise Their affections or upgrade Dj's magic candy since that's also give a lot of affection points though.If you give him the item(Sprouted Jelly Bean) as a gift,that could help to raise the affection with big points too.

Well that's it for today.I gotta sleep in peace since i managed to be best friends with Dj cookie ;w;)/ Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...