Sunday, September 22, 2019

[FANART] - We believe in you Woody! (BFB 14 Spoilers)

So Bfb 14 is out in the last month ago and i had to draw something.I rarely draw something related to the show but after i entered object shows fandom...

⚠️SPOILER WARNING!!!STOP SCROLLING IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT!!!⚠️

Another warning:Watch this before continuing.


Basically this is where things get a bit emotional.When i watched this episode i feel mixed,but also sympathy towards characters that i hate.Book was my favorite character when i see her in Bfdia and the 3 first episode of Bfb.I still can't believe that her attitude towards Taco is a total ass until this episode came and hit me like a truck.

Seeing Naily's apologized for stabbing Woody 7 years ago(Original BFDI) warms my heart.Just as soon they found an escape(along with Cake and Coiny),things getting sad a little bit.But at least Woody made BEEP safe by getting an emerald in Four's eyeball...

Anyways here's a fanart of it bc darnit i hurt my own feelings drawing this



No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...