Sunday, February 24, 2019

[Doodles] - Weekend doodles

I really love to draw my robot babies though so have these doodle dumps

Honestly this is the first time i drew Kamukura so please don't ask why it's too shitty thank you.

Alumi using Hinata's clothes is fucking good ya heard me


Back to square one with Tellu dumps lol


Crossover au crap shit that i did today and yes i'm letting Komaeda befriended with Tellu for some reason.


Literally i made Komaeda's face like this because i can heard him said "I've never expected a robot friend of mine would ask me to sing together with a trash like me!"

And bonus Kurohara-kun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...