Monday, March 18, 2019

[FANART] - Green Version(1 hour drawing challenge)

THANK GOD MY STOMACH IS GETTING BETTER HOLY SHIT;;;;

Honestly i have mixed feelings when Taiko team said that Battle mode is over once they release green version.I was expecting they would put it back to Green version because that'd be cool...Unfortunately they didn't give another battle mode for Green version ;_;)

But anyways,I'd say that i'm a little bit pleased when they put Hataraku Saibou's opening song.

And about this one hour challenge,They actually didn't decide it this time because they set a vote.I choose 「キセキ」(lit:Miracle) because i love that theme.Unfortunately though,「グリーンバージョン」(lit:Green Version) has the most votes.

I wanted to draw both Taiko brothers but my brain kept saying that i should draw Katsu instead since he's easily forgotten though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...