Sunday, March 3, 2019

FAQ

Since i haven't write a proper FAQ,let me clear it up by using this post.

1.Can i use your art for my icon?

Yes you can,As long as you credit me properly.Please don't use my art as an icon if you don't know that i made it on my own.Thank you.

2.When are you going to finish your story or stuffs?

Please be patient.I'm trying my best to finish it but sometimes i could be busy with other stuffs,so keep your patience up

3.Do you do art requests?
Sorry.No art requests.I had trauma with it.

4.Do you do art trades?
I'm not sure about it but i'd open one if i want to

5.What kind of ship do you like?
I'm a person who likes M/M ships mostly but i also into M/F and F/F ships.Crackship too but not that much.

6.Can i draw your Original character?
OH YES please do!

7.Can i repost your art?
Yes you may,But ask permission or credit me.

8.Do you do commisions?
Yes but if i say it's available

Probably i'll update more if it's possible so thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...