Friday, April 12, 2019

Thank you Mr.Wowaka

I wanted to post something earlier but sorry y'all,i've been busy to heal my face and body from this allergy hellhole.

But anyways i had to deliver sad news.

A few days ago....Wowaka,A member of Hitorie band including the composer for vocaloid song passed away at the age of 31,due to heart failure during in his sleep.(honestly he's still young tho...)

I'm going to say that,this saddens me...I mean we already lost Samfree and PowaPowaP and now it's Wowaka,I mean...Few of his songs that i liked made me listen to other vocaloid songs,honestly.

His songs that i know are Rolling Girl,Two-Sided lovers,World's end Dancehall,etc.

Rest in peace Mr.Wowaka,Thank you for bringing the songs that you made.


「もう一回、もう一回。」

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...