Thursday, May 30, 2019

Sorry for inactivity but i'm trying;;;;

Hey i know this one is late but please reconsider to not going outside for a moment.Yesterday there's a few (or probably more than a few) Riots happening in my country.My college took a day off just for safety,i didn't go because they're afraid if there's a riot happening near my college place or stuff might happened to me and my friends.The goverment also blocked few Social medias like WhatsApp,Facebook,Instagram and any social media that they blocked for a few days???I don't quite remember what's the reason but i hope it'll be resolved soon.

It's VPN Time i guess...

But anyways,Stay safe everyone!

Still can't believe there's a riot because of the president election results and the worst part that this month is fasting month;;;;;;;

But anyways phew...The issue is kinda lifted???

Anyways i'll post something that i've finished from the last few days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...