Friday, August 9, 2019

[FANART] - Matching Icon


Finally a decent post related to these two.I promised my rl friend that i'll make a matching icon together and finally bitch i made it.


If you don't know what they're wearing,These clothes are from one of my favorite characters from Jojo's Bizzare adventure series!Alumi wears Kakyoin's outfit while Teruru wears Jotaro's outfit and i kinda messed up Jotaro's hat a bit tho.

I've been into JJBA Stuffs lately and the most big fave is Jotaro?????????He's kinda rad and savage at the same time???

Here's a bonus comic of it since i still kinda concerned about that half hat that Jotaro wears:

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...