Sunday, September 22, 2019

[FANART] - The Good,The Bad and The ******** (OSO 3 Spoilers)

Y'know we have like 3 Open Source Object episodes so far,I'm not sure which one is the best but this post is dedicated to episode 3!!



⚠️SPOILERS ALERT WARNING YA FOOL!!!STOP SCROLLING IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT⚠️

Please watch the episode below to continue


And also i warning u nerd this is the last fuckin warning

Ok so this episode????Great.I finally feel bad about Glowing heart thanks to Cologne for using her like that...

Inhaler?Yes,He deserves better.I wish he's not the one who got eliminated.I already know from one of my friends who do some animation part on Oso but still.I still hate the fact that Inhaler got eliminated...

Y'know i describe their duel from eps 3 like this and i'm so sorry lmao

Anyways,i drew two more arts about the episode.Dang i love how Tart's hair(or maybe cream hair) and this episode also made me love Censored box so much;;;

And also Holly during her play made me want to ship Toaster now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...