Monday, October 21, 2019

[INKTOBER] - 19th Day

Day 19:Marine Life

This one is based on my childhood memories,i had a photo of myself and a dolphin.I wish i could take another photo with one because i think they're friendly towards humans.Not only that,I also drew this because i still remember about the movie called "Dolphin's Tale".The movie was an absolute best tbh.

I was thinking about Katsu at that point when drawing this.I also remembered at WiiU 3 story where Katsu was left on the airport by accident and didn't manage to go to Hawaii,He also took care a lot of animals and give me Zoologist vibe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Plot twist:
this was supposed to be Katsu's trip on Hawaii with Teruru.Imagine if there's someone took him...So here's the bonus art if you wanna know who took him to Hawaii uwu)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...