Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Challenger Deep - Jotaro's regret

"What do you want?I thought you hated kids like me-Don..."

"Being pissed from a tiny accident because a Taiko drum was trying to be friends with you and forced him not to get near his daughter again.Later on his vent went viral on twitter,Saved you from an accident and almost got himself in a near-death situation AND he actually ran left the hospital without full rest."

"Way to go Mr.Jojo...You've ruined someone's chance to know you better...You had to fix this."

This is a vent that i drew in the last few weeks ago.I've been pressured so much + anxiety attacks.But somehow it gave me an idea where how Katsu tried to know about Jotaro more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...