Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy new year 2020!!!

So it's new year 2020 huh?This year i gotta post more things in this blog very often....

This day isn't any regular new year because this year is also marked as 10th anniversary of BFDI and Hinata Hajime's birthday!!!


Sorry i don't have that much time to draw for Hinata's birthday but i have this artwork that i managed to finish exactly on midnight which it's new year lmao

2019 isn't a good year for me because there's so many things that happening to me that makes me unhappy.But there's also good things like i managed to get my art featured in II's video,Hanging out with my squad back in senior high,Nippon day and anything that's good.I hope 2020 isn't being a dick towards my life and to everyone too.

Happy new year 2020!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...