Wednesday, March 6, 2019

[FANART] BT21 Mascots


Okay,since i'm also a big fan of BTS since last year,i can't believe i never draw all of their mascots before(I drew Van once honestly).But that's not the only reason i drew them.

There'll be Nippon Day expo at my place,so i had to make a few souvenirs so i asked some of my college friends what character that's still popular among most people,so i picked BT21 mascots.

This took me like almost a day to finish because i'm super slow as heck but here's the non-college version.

They're not in order so i'm sorry oof
 Koya

 Tata

 Cooky

 Shooky

 Van

 RJ

 Chimmy

Mang

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...