Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Nippon Day 2019

Holy shit guys.I've gone to an expo that i always bless those days and heck,it's a blast...

I'm talking about Nippon Day expo that'sbeen going on at my hometown.It's been like 4 years they held this,i don't remember what reason they held this but,probably to celebrate the consulate between Japan and Indo.Please correct me if i'm wrong;;;;;

Last year they bring Haruka from JKT48 including one artist from AFI series,and now they bring back Hiroaki Kato(he participated the first one but he came back),Kimura Akira the magician comedian and A cosplayer named Ola Aphrodite.This event doesn't include weeb stuffs all of the time,but it's also bring some Japanese cultures like Making mochi,Shodo,etc.

Honestly i don't expect that many people to come but what a day.Honestly i didn't expect to meet a lot of people over there but it's a ton of people!

I got a chance to meet Kimura Akira on the 2nd day.Here's the photo of him with some of my friends

The one with blue and plkadot T-shirt is your local trashy jerk

Thanks for this year!I hope the next Nippon day will be more and more fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...