Friday, June 7, 2019

About the current Pokemon situation...

Hi guys,I just want to write a rant about this community...It's driving me nuts.

Actually I'm trying to avoid the drama at all costs but Jesus Christ i can't hide every single post.

Honestly i don't mind looking at the new pokemon or stuffs but i'm just tired seeing people complaining about the designs of the new Pokemons.To be honest,The new legendaries are ok...But the problem is that whenever these things happened all of the time,there goes toxicity again...

I honestly don't like this kind of stuff happened all of the time...This kind of shit is also on facebook and i don't feel so good.

Thank goodness i already quit the nintendo fandom(including pokemon) because it reminds me of how toxic a few of my friends can be when it comes to it.I don't have to mention who or else,so please stop spreading dramas and shove it into my face,Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...