Wednesday, June 12, 2019

[FANART] - Happy Birthday Gingerbrave!!!


Hello guys,Cookie run(and also Gingerbrave) turned 10th this year!Let's all celebrate by using the hastag #GingerBrave10th

You know,i honestly knew about Cookie run once when it co-operated with Line.Later on,Kaylee,one of my friends told me that Cookie run is once called OvenBreak Infinity and apparently Gingerbrave has a sibling named Doxer...????Whoa i honestly love that name!

But after they built their own co-operation,it became a big hit.I'm happy that my friends spammed me with Cookie Run stuffs and once i tried the game,i never expected that i'll grow attached to it.Devsis always kept growing by giving brand new stuff in each update.They're an incredible team who created amazing content,friendly towards the fans of Cookie run community!Cookie run is such a big thing that affected my life.Thanks to that i've been able to meet new friends on twitter and instagram.I want to say Thanks for the amazing game Devsis,Thanks Cookie run,Happy birthday!!!

The Cookie run moment that i'll never forget is that I once got 3000 crystals during Cyborg Cookie's event.That's the luckiest thing that i got in my entire life lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...