Thursday, August 1, 2019

[FANART] - Alto

 I haven't drew any Taiko 3DS1 content for like 10000000000 decades though;;;

But this drawing is actually an redraw of my old art back in 2018 and y'know i hate using circle rulers after looking at the old one holy shit...
What the actual fuck is anatomy in this image ew

At this point i kept looking at my old arts and i might redraw a few of those.Perhaps i might cringed out when i saw it(which it's normal for most artists),I have no idea how my arts went to a better one.But i think i was inspired by my friends to try new coloring or draw characters that hard,getting out from comfort zone.

Comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...