Thursday, August 1, 2019

[FANART] - Lads from Yogurca

Season 4 is here and we could run in breakout in Yogurca now!So thake these two lads because i love them so much qwq)/

We don't know if Lilac Cookie is an NPC or Playable,but i wish it's not NPC.If it does i'll sob;;;;

Important Psa:
I honestly scared at drawing like brown-colored characters because of that *cough* whitewashing drama crap.

I didn't whitewash them because i know,it's a racist move.This is how i mostly draw characters,adding effects or filters and most artist do that thing.So please,This is not whitewashing.

(Special thanks to MoonlitPaint to encourage me to post this image on twitter and instagram!Thanks Lunar,I needed your encouragement;;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[FANART] Grandfather & GrandDaughter

Thank you for putting him back devsis.I love him so much,including Gingerbright.... Before you're asking why i called Bright is g...